Basic Package - Real Estate Licensing Course
This is designed for students with no real estate experience and is your first step to obtaining your real estate license. Completing this course satisfies all State of Colorado educational requirements necessary for obtaining a real estate license, and prepares you to pass the State real estate license exam the first time. Everything is included in one low price. You have immediate access to all of the classes and required reading materials. In addition, you will have full access to the most comprehensive online Exam Prep Center in Colorado
containing additional practice exams & our innovative Facilitated Exam Prep Classes - exclusive to Colorado Real Estate School, and the option to attend our One Day Exam Cram Workshop at a reduced price of $59 (Regularly $119).
- Work at your own pace
- All classes are streaming video with real instructors
- Interactive classes
- Study anytime day or night
- Up to eight months to complete the course
- Instant access when you enroll
Real Estate Licensing Course Outline
- Real Estate Law & Practice (48 credit hours)
- Colorado Real Estate Rules & Regulations (48 credit hours)
- Closings (24 credit hours)
- Recordkeeping & Trust Accounts (8 credit hours)
- Current Legal Issues (8 credit hours)
- Practical Applications (32 Credit hours)
Practice Exams are Included for the State and National Sides of the Exam
- Innovative and comprehensive practice exams
- Separate National and State exams
- Draw from a database of more than 3400 questions
- Incredibly effective way to prepare for the state exam.
- All streaming video classes and reading materials are online and waiting for you.